(NQF Level 1 - US 14664)
This course is for any learner to gain knowledge and handle diversity within different relationships in the South African society.
A learner will cover the following topics:
- Identify aspects of diversity within the South African society.
- Demonstrate knowledge of diversity within different relationships.
- Recognise an individual`s role and responsibility in relationships.
- Identify ways and techniques to form positive relationships.
The course consists of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 - Living in a diverse society
- Lesson 2 - Language Diversity
- Lesson 3 - Cultural Diversity
- Lesson 4 - Healthy Relationships
- Lesson 5 - Negative Relationships
- Lesson 6 - Setting boundaries
- Lesson 7 - Relationships based on principles of Human Rights
- Lesson 8 - Promoting Positive Relationships