(NQF Level 2 – US 9322)
Those learners who acquire the outcomes of this course will be able to understand the role of an individual in a team and the importance of teamwork. Learners will be better equipped to participate in meetings and interact with team members.
The qualifying learner is able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the concept team, team players and teamwork
- Discuss and explain individual and team performance
- Participate in meetings
- Interact with team members
The course consists of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 - What is a Team?
- Lesson 2 - Team Members
- Lesson 3 - The Team Player
- Lesson 4 - Effective Teamwork
- Lesson 5 - Team and Individual Performance Part 1
- Lesson 6 - Team and Individual Performance Part 2
- Lesson 7 - Team Meetings
- Lesson 8 - Team Interaction