(NQF Level 1 - US 243189)
This course is for all learners earning a salary. It covers the topics needed to manage money and to plan the spending of that money.
A learner will cover the following topics:
- Understand personal finance.
- Plan and prepare a personal budget.
- Operate a personal bank account
The course consists of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 - What is personal finance?
- Lesson 2 - Money in society
- Lesson 3 - Financial planning
- Lesson 4 - My wants and needs
- Lesson 5 - My expenses
- Lesson 6 - My income
- Lesson 7 - My payslip
- Lesson 8 - Financial institutions
- Lesson 9 - Methods of financing
- Lesson 10 - Doing my banking
- Lesson 11 - Safety with banking
- Lesson 12 - Setting personal goals
- Lesson 13 - Drawing up my budget